11 Honoré is a size-inclusive shopping site that for the first time ever, gives more women the option to experience the best designer clothing and celebrate and honor their bodies, beauty and style.
Enter your email for a chance to win $4000toward your ultimate wardrobe.
Enter your email for a chance to win$4000 toward your ultimate wardrobe.
No, Thank you
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: These are the official rules (“Official Rules”) for the 11 HONORÉ Season of Chic INSTAGRAM SWEEPSTAKES ("Sweepstakes"). The Sweepstakes are open and offered only to legal residents of the United States, ages 18 or older as of December 7, 2018, who, at the time of entry, reside in and are physically located in the United States (including the District of Columbia and excluding all other U.S. possessions and territories). Employees, directors, officers, agents, shareholders, and independent contractors of 11 Honoré INC, 8714 Santa Monica Blvd., West Hollywood, CA 90069 ("Sponsor"), and its respective parent companies, licensors, trustees, franchises, licensees, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates and each of their respective immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children, and each of their spouses) and persons living in the same household of each of the above, regardless of residence and whether or not related (collectively “Others”), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes. All decisions of Sponsor are final. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements as set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: 11 Honoré INC, 8714 Santa Monica Blvd., West Hollywood, CA 90069.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 AM (Pacific Time) on December 7, 2018 and ends at 11:59PM (Pacific Time) on December 18, 2018 (“Sweepstakes Period”) and will be conducted and administered at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
5. Sweepstakes: Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Sponsor will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners, from all eligible entries on or around December 18, 2018 (“Drawing Date”).
6. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY, AND THE POTENTIAL SWEEPSTAKES WINNER HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY ENTRY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE ENTRY, IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
7. Sweepstakes Prizes: One (1) winner (the “Prize Winner”) will receive a prize consisting solely of one (1) $1100 11 Honoré gift card, (collectively, the "Prize"). No more than one (1) Prize will be awarded. All amounts are in U.S. Dollars.
Odds of Winning: The odds of winning the Prize depends on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
Approximate Retail Value: The Approximate Total Retail Value ("ARV") and total ARV of the Prize is USD $1100.00. For All Prizes: No cash equivalents will be provided, all Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated Prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with Prize receipt and/or use.
8. Verification of Potential Winners: Receiving a Prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules and verification of eligibility. The potential Sweepstakes winners will be notified by direct message on Instagram on or around the Drawing Date (i.e. sending a photo directly to the potential winner’s Instagram account with information on how to contact Sponsor). The Prize Winners must claim the Prize within three (3) business days of attempted notification or an alternate winner may be selected. The Prize Winner (or parent/legal guardian if the Prize Winner is a minor) must complete, execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release, and Publicity Release (where lawful) within five (5) days of notification. If the Prize Winner is a minor in its jurisdiction, then the parent or legal guardian of the Prize Winner must claim the Prize. The potential Prize Winner will be required to provide a valid government-issued photo identification card, such as a driver's license, to confirm eligibility (or his/her parent or legal guardian's valid driver's license if the Prize Winner is a minor) and his/her U.S. Social Security Number for tax purposes.
If a potential Prize Winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept the Prize, or Sponsor is unable to contact a potential Prize Winner within forty-eight (48) hours of the date that the Prize is awarded, or in the event that a confirmation mail or e-mail is returned as undeliverable, the Prize will be forfeited and, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, the Prize may or may not be awarded to an alternate Prize Winner.
The decision(s) of Sponsor in all matters regarding the Sweepstakes are final and binding.
Prize will be fulfilled by mail, approximately 6-8 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes. If the Prize is returned as undeliverable, the Prize Winner will be disqualified. No second deliveries will be made.
9. Release: By participating in the Sweepstakes and/or by receiving any Prize, Entrant and/or Prize Winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and Others (as defined above) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property (including but not limited to damage to Entrant’s computer), arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes and/or receipt, use or misuse of any Prize. 10. Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of the Entrant’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide and in perpetuity, without further payment or consideration, notification, review or approval. Further, Sponsor has the right (but not the obligation) to publish any entry on the Sponsor’s Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest websites. 11. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the Prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. 12. Limitations of Liability: Proof of uploading an Entry does not constitute proof of delivery.
Sponsor and Others are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, or undeliverable email; or for any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability, or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/web site/user net accessibility, availability, or traffic congestion, or any technical, mechanical, or typographical or other error, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information, or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. Sponsor and Others are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any web site users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to any web site(s). Sponsor and Others are not responsible for any injury or damage, whether to persons or property, to Entrants or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) and/or proceed with the Sweepstakes, including the selection of Prize Winner(s). In the event that Sweepstakes is cancelled, terminated, modified, or suspended, notification of such event will be posted at www.11 Honoré .com. SPONSOR AND OTHERS MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT WITH REGARDS TO ANY PRIZE OR ANY COMPONENTS OF THE PRIZE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, AS SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OF EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES. AN ENTRANT MUST CHECK LOCAL LAWS TO LEARN IF ANY OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied by Sponsor or Others. Sponsor and Others shall not be liable to any Prize Winner or any other person for any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God; any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entities (whether or not they prove to be valid); equipment failure; terrorist acts; earthquake; fire; flood; war; explosion; unusually severe weather; hurricane; embargo; labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal); labor or material shortage; transportation interruption of any kind; work slow-down; civil disturbance; insurrection; riot; or any other cause beyond Sponsor’s sole control. As a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees to release, defend, indemnify and forever hold harmless Sponsor and Others from and against any injuries, death, losses, costs, expenses, damages, claims, judgments, causes of action and any liability of any kind in connection with, resulting from or arising from the Sweepstakes, participation in the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, acceptance, receipt, delivery, possession, use, misuse, inability to use, defect or nonuse or loss of the Prize that may be awarded. 13. Disputes: THE SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CALIFORNIA. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES, INC., IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND